Wednesday, July 16, 2014

JANGLE POP PLAYLIST 7/16/2014


Fan of The Smiths? Then you'll probably enjoy this playlist!
Features some of my favorite Jangle Pop/Powerpop/twee songs! For the longest time I had no idea there was even a genre for this music. I just remember it as fun, catchy, feel good alternative rock. It's incredible stuff. Please check it out! And maybe follow me on spotify while you're at it. ;)

 ****Please note**** this blog is going through some minor changes. The download option for albums will no longer be available starting today. I've been getting into some copyright trouble about this and don't want my blog to be shut down... or worse get a lawsuit. It sucks but if you'd like any information on any of the albums I post please leave a comment w/ your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment