Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spizz - Where’s Captain Kirk


Spizz? Spizzenergi? Spizzoil? Atheltico Spizz!?
I just call them Spizz...but they were known by many different names. Spizz went though several name changes through their punk/new wave existence. This is a compilation I got my hands on. I enjoy it for it's post-punk/new wave blend and quirky sensibilities. I recall playing this album on a car ride from Ann Arbor to Chicago during a snowstorm. It was a lot of fun introducing people to this album. It's fun, brash and ideal for those who appreciate English punk music and the weird new wave.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the offering. Damn shame Mediafire gotta be sucking Amazon's dick. Maybe think about 4Shared- seems to be working for me.
    Cheers m8

    -PettyV

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! Obrigado! Gostei muito do blog.

    ReplyDelete